The data you provide above will not be used for any other purpose than to contact you directly with regards to the NHS Fitter Fylde Coast Guinness World Record attempt.
What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for watching 50 Guinness World Record (GWR) participant do the fitness routine and confirming that all 50 particpants took part.
The terms and conditions for this role stipulate you must be independent in terms of knowing or have any involvement with the 50 people you will be watching on the day.
Where will I be based?
You will be based within the Lytham Festival Arena.
What days and times will I be required?
GWR event at the Lytham Festival event site:
Saturday 21 July from 8am to 12.30pm
Who do I report to?
You will report to a GWR operations manager.
The operations manager will also be available for any general support that you require.
What skills will I require?
- Be 16 years of age or over.
- Be able to interact with people and communicate accordingly.
- Enjoy working with others.
- Have a friendly and approachable manner.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Be conscientious, reliable and punctual.
- Treat people with respect regardless of background and display a non-judgemental attitude.
- Be willing to learn and follow instruction.
- Be willing to take part in a training programme.
What training will I receive?
You will receive full training at the on the morning of the event.
The briefing will include:
- Health and safety
- Signing in/out procedure
- Fire procedure
- Location of signing in register
- Role profile
- Introduction to staff volunteer lead
Will I receive any reimbursement?
As a volunteer you will be able to claim travel expenses as per the NHS Fylde and Wyre Clinical Commissioning Group volunteer expenses policy.
This will allow you to claim 45p per mile if coming by car, with an additional 5p per mile if you carry a passenger, or to claim back public transport costs.
What are the opportunities for personal development?
- Further develop people skills.
- Build confidence.
- Demonstrate commitment.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- You have the opportunity to participate and contribute to a Guinness World Record event.